NCH Prism is an award-winning video file converter.
It does not only transform videos into different formats but can shrink video file size, change resolution, preview videos before transforming them and even allows editing.
It is a user-friendly tool and with just a few clicks, you will be able to convert videos in the format that works with your device.
Try Prism Video Converter. It works with a wide variety of video formats and is perfectly compatible with many operating systems.
A wide variety of formats that this awesome software support includes:
- .avi provides high-quality playback on your computer
- .wmv produce videos for YouTube or internet uploads
- .asf produce good videos for internet streaming
- .mpg used for burning to DVD
- .mp4 and many more formats
It also supports almost all global multimedia devices, for example, iPod, smartphones, PSP, video players, and the different operating systems.
Read this Prism Video Converter Review if you are looking for the best video converter. You can also check out our other best video converter software reviews in this article.
Prism Video Converter Features
- Convert video to all popular video file formats including, ASF MPG, WMV, MP4, AVI, VOB and many more.
- Add video effects such as watermark, adjust brightness, add contrast and gamma, rotate, resize, add black and white backgrounds, negative and sepia filters.
- Preview your original video file
- Easily convert DVDs to digital files with just a few mouse clicks.
- Trim or Split your videos
- Convert videos for YouTube
- Shrink video file size
- You can convert single or batch files
- Set a specific size for output files
- It supports HD to high compression for shorter files
- Adjust resolution and frame rate
- Set compression and encoder rates
- Allows users to view and convert ISO files content without necessarily having to extract them.
.MPG, .3G2, .SWF, .VC1, .WTV, .MP4, .MPEG1, .VC1 .3G2, , .3GPP, .AMV, .APNG, .ASF, .AVI, .BIK, .CAVS, .DIVX, .DV, .F4V, .FFM, .FLC, .FLV, .GXF, .ISO, .M1V, .M2T, .M2TS,.M4V, .MKV, .MJPEG, .MJPG, .MOD, .MOV, .M2V, .MPV,.MPE, .MPEG, , .MPG,.NUT, .OGV, .RMVB, .SMK, .SWF, .THP, .MTS, .TOD, .TRP, , .VOB, .VRO, .WEBM, .WMV, .WTV, .XVID
.AMV, .APNG, .M2V, .ASF, .AVI, .DV, .F4V, .FLV, .GIF, .JPG sequence, .M1V, .PNG sequence, .M2TS,.MOV, .MP3, .MP4, .MPG, .MTS, .OGV, , .RM, .SWF, .WAV, .WEBM, .WMV, .SWF, .XVID, .3GP., .MKV.
All these impressive features ensure you get the best video output quality at a faster conversion speed. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a multi-video converter.
Like many similar NCH products, it allows single or batches video conversion. You have the option of editing, adjusting resolution, shrinking the size of video while converting it.
While converting, you can preview the output to see if the quality is up to par, as well as determine whether your added effects like rotation and captions are working correctly. You can also convert DVDs directly into your desired files without having to burn them.
How to use Prism
Using Prism video file converter is pretty simple. Select a file that you want to convert, select a format and then convert. Before doing all this, you need to download the software first.
Click the link provided in this article to go to nchsoftware official website and download the software. It is free to download. In order to unlock all of its features, you need to purchase it.
Once the download is complete, open it to access its dashboard. On the dashboard, there is an option to add files, add a folder, add DVD, convert and output format.
NCH Prism Technical Specs
To ensure the highest quality of output and performance, NCH prism video converter software has specific system requirements which include the following:
- 64-bit Operating system
- The software requires Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista)
- Intel Celeron 2.16GHz processor
- 1gb or 4gb of system RAM
- System memory of at least 100mb and above
- Aleast16mb of video card
- Mac OS 10.5 operating system or above
Is Prism User-friendly?
Prism video converter has a simple drop-down menu. This will facilitate adding video files, and choosing the format that you want for conversion. You do not need any technical knowledge to use this tool because it is easy to use.
Prism comes with an easy to use interface. It comes with a menu that has many functions, and it is similar in basic layout to other video conversion software like AVS video converter.
Prism Video Converter Pricing Plans
Prism video file converter has a free and paid version. The free version is attractive for users who want to try the product before purchasing it. It is free for non-commercial use but limits the number of outputs.
This software comes with 2 price plans:
- Prism video format converter plus MEG2 edition
- Prism Video format converter plus edition
The first one has unrestricted license including MPEG2 patents and costs $34.99. The second one comes with an unrestricted license that includes all the plus formats and excludes MPEG2. It costs $24.99.
The company accepts major card payments such as Visa card, master card, and Credit card. You can also pay with PayPal.